Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Animal Kingdom

I love animals. I've loved animals ever since I was a very small child. Back in those olden days, animals were, unsurprisingly, the primary subjects of my juvenile artwork. In light of these facts, I have decided to start creating nursery art, the target audience being young children. The subjects of these pieces will be animals, of course.

I've already completed one piece in this series of nursery animal art. The subject of this first piece is one of my absolute favorite animals:

I call him "Pete the Panda".
I will be making many more pieces for this nursery art series of mine, and I already have numerous of them planned out. I'm currently working on a piece portraying another favorite animal of mine, and I'll post a picture of it as soon as it's completed.

I hope you like my nursery animal art so far!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment