Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Halloween Howls

In case you didn't get the memo from my previous post, I am a Halloween fanatic. What's more, I realized I have not yet shared on this blog one of my favorite older works of mine (older as in it was completed two years ago). This particular piece more or less falls in line with the upcoming Halloween holiday, so I figured now is a good time to share it with you here.
"Howl" (with watermark added for security measures)
 
I call this piece "Howl". I hand drew it with graphite pencils, and I had a lot of fun doing so. I haven't done a whole lot of graphite pencil drawings lately, as I've been really enjoying creating drawings and illustrations (including my ongoing animal nursery art series) with my colorful array of pens. However, every time I see this piece I remember how much I enjoyed creating it and remind myself that I need to get around to doing more pencil drawings.

If I get around to doing any more Halloween-inspired drawings this year I'll post them here. In the meantime, have fun gearing up for Halloween!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment