Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ferdinand

I've completed the third piece in my animal nursery art series. Meet Ferdinand:

"Ferdinand the Fox"
I believe I already said this in my previous post, but I can't help but reiterate that, having been an adorer of both animals and art as a child myself, I am immensely enjoying creating these pieces with a young audience in mind. There is not much that I enjoy more than putting pen and ink to paper. What's more, one of my favorite drawing techniques is creating the appearance of texture, and I get to do plenty of that with these animals' fur.

My next animal piece is in the planning stages and will be started soon. I will also soon be creating some pieces for the upcoming holidays. For me, one of the hardest parts of drawing is having countless images visualized in my mind but then having to wait until I have the time to create each individual piece. But I guess that just makes my drawing time and its final results all the more satisfying.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment