Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ghoulie Gift

I wanted to take this time to show off something that my talented sister made for me. My sister is a self-taught knitter, but she also creates a multitude of other impressive crafts revolving around yarn.

So now I'll show off her skills. Knowing how much I love Halloween, my sister created this for me:


This awesome haunted house is meant to be used as a festive tissue box cover, but so far I've just been using it as my centerpiece Halloween decoration. I've grown so fond of it that I'm not sure I'll have the ability to stow it away once Halloween is over. I plan on taking more, better pictures of it soon so that I can show it off in all of its infinite glory. There are so many details my sister was able to incorporate, including ghosts, bats, spiders and webs, and even window shutters that actually open and close!

As for my own artwork, things have been especially busy these last few days. However, I plan on finishing my next animal nursery art piece tomorrow, and I'll post it as soon as I finish. After that I have a couple more pieces planned, but it's still a toss up which one I'll start next.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment