Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scanner Success

In case you hadn't noticed, I had up until yesterday been posting not-so-good photos of my finished works. That was due to my lack of a scanner, as well as lack of proper skills and lighting required for the best photography. While I still need to work on my photography skills, I remedied one of the previously mentioned issues by finally acquiring a scanner!

So now I would like to upload some better images of some of my works. I will start with my animal nursery art series, as that is my primary project at this point in time. Here are the better images of my thus far completed animal nursery art (watermarks are added for online security measures):

"Pete the Panda"

"Calico Clarice"

"Ferdinand the Fox"

"Randall the Retriever"
I will soon try to post better images of my other previous drawings as well. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment