Friday, October 3, 2014

Mission (finally) accomplished.

I apologize for the delay. I intended on finishing the following piece a day or two ago, but sometimes other things in life request that I spend some time away from my drawing board. I'm sure everyone in their own way knows how that feels. But, regardless, I've now finally finished it!

Although I took a different approach than my previous pieces, this newest piece still falls in my animal nursery art series. Here it is:

"The Fauna and the Fairy Ring"
This piece combines two of my favorite things -- animals and the whimsical. I really enjoyed creating it, even if the grass took me more or less an eternity to complete. I really enjoy creating the illusion of texture in my drawings and illustrations. That means things like grass and animal fur can take a long time, though, as I create them slowly but surely, pen stroke by pen stroke. But that also makes it all the more rewarding once I've finished it!

I will be uploading this piece to my Redbubble and Society6 shops this evening. In my Redbubble shop you can purchase my art not only as prints but also on items such as phone cases, throw pillows, and tote bags. (NOTE: Most of my art images cannot be aligned perfectly or wholly onto the surface areas of phone cases, pillows, tote bags, etc. However, I can alter and move the images on these items, so if there is a certain portion of the image that you would like centralized on an item feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do.)

I hope you like it!

Sincerely,
MissAdventureArt

No comments:

Post a Comment