Sunday, October 26, 2014

This, That, and the Other

I had a great time at the crafts and art show at my local church this weekend. Nevertheless, I am excited about turning my focus back to some of the new pieces I have planned. I have so many ideas that they're all warring in my head over which will be the first ones drawn. I know for certain that I'll very soon be creating some drawings of cute animals celebrating Christmas, so stay tuned for those!

In the meantime, there is a small bit of news for my Etsy shop. And that is, there are now animal stickers available in my Etsy shop!


I plan on making all of the individual animals in my nursery art series available as stickers. As you can see, the ones available as stickers so far are "Percy the Polar Bear", "Pete the Panda", "Ferdinand the Fox", "Calico Clarice", and "Randall the Retriever".

You can buy the stickers in bundles of three or five. Check out of my Etsy shop for these and other goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment