Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Animal Nursery Art DEALS on Etsy!

I am offering some package deals in my Etsy web store for my animal nursery art series. Continue reading for details and links.

You can buy one piece of my animal nursery art and get another half off. To view this deal in my Etsy shop, click here.

My second package deal offer is to buy three animal nursery art pieces for the price of two. In other words, buy two and get one free. Click here to view this deal in my Etsy shop.

And there's one more deal! You can buy all four of my current animal nursery art pieces for the price of three. To view this deal in my shop, click here. (NOTE: As I continue to create more animal nursery art there will be more than four choices of prints to choose from.)

I am continually creating more artwork for my web stores, including animal nursery art as well as other pieces. I will continue to let you know as I complete pieces and make them available in my shops.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment