Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Post-it Notes

As I waited for the clock to strike midnight on New Year's Eve, I worked on a couple more pieces of Post-it art. I'm just having so much fun with these, but I also have an inkling to return to the drawings that I have started both on paper and in my head. If only there was more time in the day to get more done!

Anyway, here are my most recent pieces of Post-it art (this time with the beautiful sun as a light source):
This is my so far untitled pink kitty.
 I again used cardstock folded in accordion style to raise the cat and one of the clouds to the forefront.
I am currently calling this one "Dragon Fire".
Again, I raised the dragon up off the paper with accordion folded cardstock.
So, here is my current collection of Post-it art, which, given how much fun I'm having, is sure to grow very fast:

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment