Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Pencil Penguin

I finally finished this little guy:
He's been in the works for quite some time now. For some reason, right after I started him, I just couldn't seem to find the time or the inspiration to complete him. But then today it snowed -- the first real snow I've seen this winter -- and that really put me in the mood to see this wintry little fellow completed.

I have tons more stuff in the works and in the planning stages that I intend on sharing soon. First and foremost, I've been keeping up with my sketchbook scrapbook journal, but I just haven't finished photographing and uploading the pages I've thus far completed. I can't express how much I'm enjoying keeping this journal, so I really am excited to share it with you guys.

And as you've seen with my recent Post-it art, I've been in an especially crafty mood lately. And that crafty mood hasn't diminished at all. I've got a number of new pieces of Post-it art as well as other various arts and crafts planned, and I'll continue sharing them as I complete them.

But now, this is when I ask you to have a little patience with me...In case you couldn't tell from all of my artwork, I love animals. That being said, my 21-year-old cat will be undergoing surgery on Tuesday, and in the meantime I've having to administer more medications and keep her under an even more watchful eye than usual. Then she'll require extra care after the surgery. I'll do my best to continue making regular posts during this time, but over the next week or so please be patient with me, as I'll admit that my animals are my children and their care is a priority for me.

Anyway, I hope you like my little pencil penguin! And I'll be sharing more of my arts and crafts with you soon!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment