Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Post-it art is fun!

I made another piece of Post-it art today. I yet again had a lot of fun making this piece, and therefore I'm sure I'll be making much more Post-it art in the days and weeks to come.

Without further ado, here's my newest piece of Post-it art (again, I apologize for the less than ideal picture quality):
I'm calling this piece "The Howling".
For this piece I elevated the wolf and the moon by attaching them to pieces of cardstock that I folded in an accordion style. I wanted this to give the illusion that the wolf and moon are in the forefront while the stars are in the background.
And here are "The Way of Wizards" and "The Howling" together:
This is why it's great to try new things -- because you never know when you'll discover something that you love! I still need a lot of practice, of course, but I nevertheless see myself creating quite a collection of Post-it art.

I hope you like them!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment