Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sketchbook Scrapbook Journal

I'm waiting for a sunny day in order to get some up-to-date pictures of my sketchbook scrapbook journal in decent, natural lighting. Until I do so, though, I thought I'd give you a couple brief visuals of my journal's first two weeks of existence. As you'll see below, my journal is more like a decorated, often busy planner.
I first started my sketchbook scrapbook journal during Christmas week. This here is a picture of the completed pages of my journal for that week.
This is the main image I drew for my journal's New Year week.
I am now on the third week of my sketchbook scrapbook journal. I'm having a blast keeping this journal. Not only do I love keeping such a record of my daily life, but each day I look forward to coming up with drawings or finding clippings to incorporate into that day's journal/planner entries.

As soon as I can I'll get updated pictures, including the completed entries from New Year week and the current entries from this week.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment