Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Night Owl

This weekend is my sister's birthday, and as part of her birthday gift I am completing a pencil drawing for her. My sister loves owls, and I have drawn them for her in the past. Apparently she likes my owl drawings, because she recently asked me to draw her another one for her collection, and she gave me some loose ideas as to what she's hoping for. So, I've been working long and hard on getting this owl just right. I hope it turns out to her liking.

Here's a close-up WIP shot of my sister's birthday owl:
I'm tentatively calling this little guy "The Night Owl".
Although I'm enjoying creating this pencil owl, I'm also eager to start my next My Furry Family piece as well as more of my InspirACEOns pieces. So many ideas, so little time!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment