Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Furry Family: The Belly Roll

The fourth completed piece in my My Furry Family series is based on my little runt kitten. I adopted this adorable little girl after my grandmother found her and her three brothers abandoned. At the time the kittens were only about three weeks old, and this little runt girl of mine didn't even weigh half a pound.

Well, my little kitty is now 9 months old and 9.5 lbs. Not really a runt anymore, but still adorable.
My little kitty likes to do what I call The Belly Roll.
I have three more pieces to complete in this My Furry Family series. And those three pieces will be based on my little kitty's three brothers, because they also stayed in the family -- my parents kept two, and my sister kept the third. So stay tuned for more feline cuteness!

I hope you're enjoying My Furry Family so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment