Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Pencil Panda

I recently realized that I had not done a pencil drawing in quite some time. I love doing the pen drawings I've been completing lately, but at the same time I miss drawing with my trusty pencils. So I decided that I'm going to get back into the habit of doing more frequent pencil drawings. I've told myself that I will try to swap turns with my pencils and pens, alternating between completing pencil drawings and pen drawings.

That all being said, I just finished a new pencil drawing. Here it is.

This is my pencil panda.

I enjoyed completing this pencil piece. I had forgotten how much I really enjoy doing pencil drawings, so it feels good to get back in the habit of it. What's more, I got to test out a new pack of tortillions and stumps on this little bear. Good times!

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment