Monday, June 8, 2015

ICAD Catch-up

I've been keeping up with creating my index cards for the 2015 ICAD challenge, but I've been failing to get them posted to my blogs in a timely manner. I have a couple to post now, from days 3 through 5. I completed my sixth and seventh index cards on their respective days, but I still need to photograph them so that I can post them. Just think of it as building suspense.

I'll post my index cards for days 3 and 4 both here and on my mixed media blog. These two are mostly drawings (and writing, as you'll see), their primary medium used being pen, but with some Distress Ink action involved as well. Since I consider it more of a mixed media piece, my index card from day 5 will be posted to my mixed media blog. Visit my Trash to Treasures Art blog using the tab at the top of this page!

The third day's prompt was to draw a map. The fourth day's prompt was mailbox. So, without further ado...
Being an animal lover and human counterpart to a number of four-legged furballs, I drew a map more or less representative of my home. Welcome to the Land of the Pet Lovers.
For the fourth day I decided not to draw a mailbox itself, and instead I scrawled a quick letter and spruced it up (more like roughed it up) a little. Edgar Allan Poe was more or less my muse for this one.
This ICAD deal is really quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment