Thursday, March 26, 2015

Web store news!

I'm excited to announce that I have opened a second Etsy shop, this one dedicated to my mixed media art! I am of course still maintaining my MissAdventureArt Etsy shop, which contains my drawings, but after some deliberation I ultimately decided that I wanted to manage my mixed media art and my drawings in separate Etsy stores.

My new shop's name is TrashToTreasuresArt. I chose this shop name because my philosophy in creating my mixed media art is to largely use recycled and upcycled goods, such as scrap cardboard and old books that are otherwise not being put to use. I am working on stocking up this new shop as quickly as possible, but these three art tags are already available at TrashToTreasuresArt:
"You make my heart tick."
"You're my cup of tea."
"You're the cat's meow."
To visit either of my Etsy shops, just click on the links at the top of this very blog of mine!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment